
I have been looking forward to this week for awhile now, and can't believe it's really been 20 weeks already... exactly halfway! Wow.
William's nursery is almost finished, and every time I walk by, I just have to go in for a minute or two to look around, or just sit down in the middle of the floor and get very, very excited.
It's been over 100 degrees in Austin for a few weeks straight now, with the hottest day reaching 107... it's been interesting! Too hot to do anything outside, at least for me. We've tried going swimming, but the water is 90 degrees, so it's not the most refreshing thing in the world. We're looking forward to the 4th this weekend, especially myself because I've got Friday the 3rd off!
Even more so, we're looking forward to the week of July 18-25 when we'll be joining my parents in Hilton Head. Can't wait for some beach time, lots of fresh seafood, and time together. I know that the boys will be playing lots of golf, too.
I'll post an updated picture of my growing belly (well, of William!) tonight after work. There's a big change since the last one shown on the blog!
Hope everyone has a fun, relaxing and safe 4th of July weekend.
Congrats on making it halfway! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will LOVE the beach while pregnant...the best part is digging a hole for your belly and lying face down for a change! LOL!
Jessie, that is genius! I wouldn't have thought of that, but I've definitely been dying to sleep on my tummy. :)
ReplyDelete