One day after I posted on the blog that I was still waiting to feel Baby move, it happened! I was out of town, so I called Esch back at home with the good news.
It felt like someone was poking me, it was very definite and very obvious! Now that I've felt this, I'm pretty sure that a few days ago what I was feeling were little movements... but this was so clear I'll call it official. Very, very excited, and it made me feel a little less lonely in my hotel room during my work trip. I wasn't alone :)
I just noticed that the vote is now BOY by 5! Interesting! I can't believe that a week from today we will know. It just keeps getting more and more exciting.
Also had my first "stranger comments" this week. A nice little man driving the rental car shuttle took my bag out of my hands and said nicely that I didn't look like I was "in a condition to be lifting things," and two other guys on my flights put my bags in the overhead bins. (This could also just be Texas...) But I guess it's pretty clear now. Some days, depending on what I'm wearing, I'm not sure if you can tell, but apparently that stage has passed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As tiny as you are normally, you can TELL that you have a baby bump...which is also quite tiny. You look adorable!
ReplyDelete