
(I hope the baby is, too!)
Let me just say that I am not OK with the fruit of the week this week... namely because it's not only NOT a fruit... it's an onion. An ONION? Ew. You'd think there would be something a little cuter and less... fragrant. Oh well!
I am feeling the best yet lately - only real symptoms continue to be the fatigue (but I stayed up until 10:00 P.M. last night, without a nap! Bam!) and stretching feelings in my belly. I am absolutely dying to feel some movement - I keep thinking for a second that I might have, but can't really tell. I'll wait until it's definite to make that call.
Of course we're both also extremely anxious for next Thursday to roll around... the BIG DAY. The finding-out-just-who-this-little-one-is day! We're so excited to know if we'll be on Team Pink or Team Blue, and also to share the name! I can't wait to be able to refer to the baby by his or her name, rather than The Baby. Unfortunately, the ultrasound is at 4:00 p.m. so it will be one long day at work waiting to head to St. David's for the appointment.
I can't believe the vote is exactly tied... as I write this, it's 30 votes for Team Pink, and 30 for Blue. Only 10 days left until we know who's right! I had another dream that it was a boy, so we shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment