

Look at that little profile!
Esch's entry makes me laugh, and I wanted to add a few other details. Little William really was a rascal during the ultrasound today, the technician kept poking around to get him to move, because he was apparently in the worst possible position to see a few things... he's actually breech for now (which could change at any second, but unfortunately didn't during our hour there). He was positioned sitting straight up and down, facing outwards. I guess he already wants to be a part of the world, and is just trying to check out what's going on.
I almost felt defensive as she kept saying "Come ON, baby!" and "He is certainly not cooperating, he'll be a handful!" but eventually she got most of the measurements, etc. that she needed. It was kind of crazy... she measured the circumference of his head, showed us his kidneys, stomach, it was so interesting. She could even estimate how much he weighs already.
Esch is obviously already dreaming of the future athletic star, and I am imagining all things blue. My Mom sent us a package with a pair of pink and a pair of blue booties... so we had whichever it turned out to be. Thank you! I can't stop looking at those tiny little things.
Erin and Esch,
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you guys and cannot wait to meet Baby William:):) I had fun catching up after the last two weeks of missed reading:) Glad to hear that baby and Mom are doing well.
Everything was perfect at the wedding although we did miss you guys and seeing how cute Erin looks with her little baby belly!
Happy Fathers Day Esch, we'll talk to you soon! Love, The Dillons:)