Thursday, June 28, 2012

3rd trimester!

We're leaving tomorrow for the beach (Cape Cod with the Grims! We're so lucky to get to go on two vacations this summer, one with each family) so I'm posting now. Tomorrow I'll be 27 weeks =  in the 3rd trimester already.

The nursery is under way; Esch has been working hard to clear out the office, which is going to become the guest room. The current guest room will be the new nursery. We've got all the major pieces ready to go - of course we're using William's crib, changing table, etc. and I've got new curtrains, throw pillows, and a fun little project that's going to cover almost an entire big wall. It's almost done. I'll have to share some pictures when we get everything put together.

William is about 90% potty trained. I am thrilled. He doesn't have accidents any more, and is now (finally!) telling us when he has to go... and then really doing it. He also holds it through naps, which is great, and when we run errands, even though I still put Pull-Ups on him just in case, he is always still dry when we get home. Whew! It was definitely one of the hardest parenting phases yet, and took a solid 4 weeks to get to this point.

Our beautiful, very big boy playing with Daddy the other night on a family walk around Carlisle (click for larger versions or to download):












No comments:

Post a Comment