We have had a whirlwind past few weeks.
Have so many photos to share: David's college graduation, Hilton Head for a week with Gula and Pop Pop, a fun Memorial Day weekend at Nanna and Grandpa's... but right now we're potty training. And I've had 4 sessions in a week, and 2 more this weekend.
Way more to come on the potty training front (today is day four of our cold-turkey NO DIAPERS plan), but I had to just take a minute to think about this fact: today I am 23 weeks pregnant. If this baby is about 2 weeks early like William was, that means that we could feasibly have a newborn in 15 weeks. WHAT?!
This pregnancy is flying by, and we've been so busy. I did a double take when I looked at the Calendar today and it was June. Baby in September. Wow!
Baby is now the size of a cantaloupe. At our last appointment, which was a week and a half ago, the ultrasound tech estimated baby's weight at exactly one pound, so who knows by now. I can feel him or her almost constantly now, which is so fun. One of the best things in life. Kicking and rolling around right now, as a matter of fact.
Will be back soon with lots of pictures and some "big boy" updates on William, who is doing a great job this week with his new challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment