The curtains are hung. The rug is placed perfectly. Empty frames are eagerly awaiting photos. After a few last small purchases (crib bedding, new changing pad, etc.) and finishing & hanging my alphabet project on the large wall (get ready for THAT one, Esch - 26 individual pieces to hang - ha!)... we'll just need the newest McCombie.
Also, a photo from Friday at 29 weeks. Only 9 weeks until we're at the point when William arrived. This Summer is FLYING by! Soon it will be August, when we can say that we're due "next month." (!!!)
I had a few appointments this past week - everything is looking great. The Dr. commented on how active Baby was when listening to the heartbeat, which I could certainly have told her - this one is WAY more of a party animal than I remember William being. I love it.
Baby website's update for 29 weeks:
(In case you were wondering, as I was, that is an acorn squash. Who knew?)
I've been feeling Baby's hiccups this week. Cute. Had kind of forgotten that sensation.
I've been feeling Baby's hiccups this week. Cute. Had kind of forgotten that sensation.
We are all getting so excited!







No comments:
Post a Comment