I'm not surprised to read that baby is 13.6 - 14.8 inches - I can feel big kicks and movements all over the place, and sometimes on opposite sides of my stomach simultaneously.
Really can't believe how quickly the past 2 months or so have gone. The first trimester really seemed to drag, but now it seems like time is flying by. I love waking up on Fridays knowing we're one week closer to meeting our baby.
We are still potty training, and I almost hesitate to put this in writing for fear of jinxing it - but the past 3 days (and today so far) have been 100% accident free. He's also waking up dry after naps, which is GREAT. Today we went to the splash park and were gone for over 2 hours. While there, he stopped playing to tell me he had to go (!!!) and we did miraculously make it to a bathroom. Even stayed dry on the drive home. I am SO proud that something finally clicked and we're getting there.
A few fun ones from yesterday afternoon, spent in the backyard:
This weekend is Father's Day and we are having the Grims, McCombies, and Bunnells all to our house on Sunday. Can't wait! Weather looks nice, so hopefully we can all enjoy the sun, food, and company outside.



No comments:
Post a Comment