Friday, June 22, 2012

26 weeks


I'll have to go find a picture from William's pregnancy around this time - I took this today so I could compare. I feel like I am a LOT bigger now. People always seem surprised when they ask when I'm due and I say, "the end of September." Oh well!

We changed OB practices and I had my first appointment at the new one this week - really like it so far. It's right next to the hospital where we will meet Baby #2 - I hadn't seen it yet so that was kind of exciting. I remember driving by the hospital in Austin where William was going to be born every day on my way to work, and every single time I'd look over and wonder what it would be like... what he would be like. I can't wait to hold this new little one (and of course find out if it's a he or a she!).

We have been sweating through life the past week or so - it's been in the mid-to-high 90s (and humid)... but I guess if I survived a Summer while pregnant in Austin, TX, I can do it here! The year that I was pregnant with William, they set a record that was something like 60+ days in a ROW over 100. 

Gula, Pop Pop, and Erika are here visiting this weekend. It's so fun to have visitors. I am happy every single day that we moved back to Pennsylvania. It's priceless that William gets to see (and the new baby will get to see) his grandparents and aunts & uncles so often.

This past weekend for Father's Day, we had Grandpa, Nanna, Uncles Andrew and David, Gula, PopPop, Nain and Taid to our house for the day. We had a great time, had some yummy food, and William was in heaven being in the limelight. He entertained us all and impressed us with his potty training successes. (He also spent the last hour or so of the party in JUST his underwear)

A few pictures from a recent hiking trip with Daddy and Mommy, complete with his big boy hiking boots:





1 comment: