Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Fall - in photos

William is down for a nap (one of the perks of Daddy being able to come home from law school at lunch time is that he can put him down while I take care of Gwen!) and G is asleep on my chest in her carrier, so I thought I'd post some recent photos. Most have been shared on Facebook, but I know that not everyone has an account and wants to see the littlest McCombies!

 Big Brother has been lucky to receive some special new toys as people send Gwennie presents as well. It is VERY much appreciated!

Gwen with Grandpa, 4 days old and ready to watch her first PSU game.

 Uncle Andrew meets his niece.

Hi Nanna!

Pop Pop and G snuggling

Girl talk with Gugu and Aunt Mike


All bundled up for her 1st walk - took her over to the law school to visit 
Daddy during a weekend study session.




I had to take some product shots of these headbands for the person who sells them,
and even though they're not my style, I think she looks so cute!




One of my favorite pictures ever - W entertaining G with her rattle.


Wide-eyed at 13 days old



3 weeks old


Crazy W during breakfast one morning.


This is how we spend lots of time - we both love it!






Admiring his new haircut.






Gwen went to her 1st tailgate a few days after her 1-month birthday! She was so good, and slept most of the time. She got to meet lots of our friends!


Before a Halloween party at Nanna and Grandpa's club.


No comments:

Post a Comment