Always, always looking and laughing at William!
In the past week or so, Gwen has learned lots of new tricks. She's sitting up, which I still can't believe - well over a month & a half earlier than William did. She can stay sitting up for 10 minutes or so (for example, on the bed while I blowdry my hair - woohoo!) but when she sees something excited (for example, William) she topples over about half the time. She went from doing a leaning tripod to fully sitting up in just a few days.
It was over 50 degrees on her 5-month birthday, so we took a walk (first time in the double stroller which William LOVED) to the park down the street.
I am posting most of these out of order, but I loved these next few of Gwennie from last week.
Just hanging out in her nursery.
I had Gwen ready to take her 5-month pictures, and William hopped up on the bed. He started playing with her all on his own. By the time I got the camera out to take the video above, things were winding down, but they did this for a long time and Gwen was just giggling so hard she lost her breath, toppled over... it was so cute. I kept snapping away. One of the purely happiest moments of my life, I think!

Packing for her first big trip! We're leaving for Florida in 3 days!
Some funny discussions with William while he plays with his always-present Star Wars toys:
Can't believe I haven't posted this video yet. This is over a month old, but still makes me laugh. William speaking a very silly version of baby talk to Gwen, trying to make her squeal (and succeeding!).






.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment