William had his first Valentine's school party today - we worked very hard on his cards for his friends, made cookies together (oh my goodness - the icing and sprinkle process with a 3 year old is NOT very tidy!)
And just some recent shots. Gwennie is suddenly able to sit up unassisted for a few seconds. She usually topples over, but if something has her attention, she can stay up for 30 seconds or so. Don't really have a real picture yet because I don't want her to bonk her little head while I'm taking the shot!
4 and a half months old.
William is still very into Star Wars and plays with them ALL the time - so involved, too. Different voices, etc. It's pretty entertaining (although not so much for poor Esch who is begged to "battle" with William 24 hours a day!)
Gwen is doing well. She is not a very good sleeper at night, and still only catnaps during the day. Luckily she makes up for this in her cuteness! She's been holding toys for awhile now, but just recently started reaching out for things purposefully, and touching them with intent. Yesterday for the first time she reached up to touch my face - what a sweetie. This also means that long hair, earrings, necklaces, etc. are all fair game to her, so look out!
William and I had a special Mommy-Son date this weekend while Dad was nice enough to stay home with Gwen. I feel like I never have alone time with my little man, so we had a great time at a play gym and then went out to lunch together. He was so cute and thankful the entire time.
Our two pals. Seeing how much they love each other is even better than I imagined. She ADORES him and watches everything he does. He has his jealous moments, of course, and is not particularly fond of sharing his toys, but loves "helping" with her and making her laugh.
I'll leave you with a short video from today:


















No comments:
Post a Comment