So, even though a lot has happened - we went to Florida and saw Nain & Taid, Gran, and Dad's Dad (who I guess we now need to call "GrandDad Grim," since calling him Dad's Dad will just confuse William... a lot!), Gwennie turned 6 months old (and now 7!), we celebrated Easter in Boalsburg, we've had fun goings-on at William's preschool - I am just going to promise myself that I'll catch up here eventually, and for now, share some pictures from earlier this week.
Esch is in the middle of law school finals, and had exams both Monday & Tuesday. He needed a break and we needed some family time, so we took a fun trip to Washington for the day to do the National Zoo. It was beautiful out, not a cloud, and about 70 degrees. Both kids were so good, and we had a good, old-fashioned, all-American day complete with popcorn, hot dogs, and lions, tigers, and bears.
I know that the pictures are small. A reminder that you can click on them to view larger, and then advance through all of them that way.
Love that real smile (which is getting harder to capture lately... he is all about saying "cheeeeese!")
He was waving at a parrot here. Haha!
In the elephant house.
Love this one.












No comments:
Post a Comment