It's now August, and this means a few things.
-Our 5th anniversary is this weekend! I cannot believe it's been five years. Five GREAT years.
-It was my parents' 31st anniversary yesterday - we love you!
-It's Uncle Andrew's and Gula's birthday month, too!
The real shocker, though, the wake-up-call/holy cow/sudden realization is that WE ARE HAVING A BABY NEXT MONTH.
Another baby!
I mean... I've known this since January, but still. It's really happening. Soon. William was born at 38 weeks. I will be 32 weeks tomorrow. So in 6 weeks we could feasibly be holding our new little one. We could know if it's a little sister or a brother. We could be introducing them to William, saying their name, and bringing them home.
Oh. My. Goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yayyyyy! Happy late anniversary. Love you guys and can't wait to hear about the 4th McCombie!
ReplyDelete