Two days ago, we hit 33 weeks. I'm not sure why it's such a shock to me every Friday - I know how to count - but each time we tick a week off of the calendar, it seems crazy to me how soon our baby will be here. I should probably stop thinking in terms of "if this baby is born a bit early like William was..." (probably jinxing myself and will be late!), but if he or she DOES decide to arrive around 38 weeks like their older brother did, we've now got 5 weeks to go. If not, less than 7 weeks until the due date of 9/28.
(In case you're wondering, that is a Durian Fruit... whatever that is)
It's going to fly by - going to State College this coming weekend because Esch has some Law Review meetings at the main campus, and I have 2 photo sessions. Esch starts school next week. That next weekend we are home, I have a shoot, and suddenly the next weekend is September, and the start of football season.
So far we're planning to go to the first PSU game on 9/1, but not really sure of anything past that point. I don't want to go into labor in football traffic somewhere on 322 between Harrisburg and Boalsburg!
William starts school (!) the day after Labor Day, September 4 - he is going to a Tuesday/Thursday 2.5 year old class. It's only 2 hours, but I still can't believe that twice a week I'll be getting him dressed and dropping him off at school. Our big boy!
Since I last posted, Esch and I had a fabulous 5th anniversary weekend at Bedford Springs Resort & Spa (THANK YOU, Mom and Dad, and Nain and Taid! ...and thank you, Jeff and Barb, for staying with William! We know he had fun with his GuGu and PopPop). We had amazing meals, relaxed at the pool with drink service, and I was spoiled with a pedicure at their gorgeous spa. We both felt like we'd been "away" for a full week or so of vacation, it was so relaxing and fun.
5th Anniversary
Last weekend, 32 weeks




You look awesome! Looks like I'm only about a week ahead of you! :)
ReplyDelete