
We try not to let W watch TV, but of course on occasion there is a football game on in the background, etc. Generally he doesn't pay attention to the screen at all. Recently, though, he's become obsessed with music - any and all types. Catchy tunes in commercials, the Christmas music and "Baby Genius" classical CD that I play for him during the day.
To change it up (and it's Christmas, after all!) I've been putting one musical on per day. Daddy, bless his heart, would not want to watch these with us, so we do it during the day as a special treat. Camelot, Les Parapluies de Cherbourg, West Side Story (he LOVES that one!) and my very favorite, The Sound of Music.
The latter made me start making mental lists of my own favorite things, and - surprise, surprise - they're almost all about William.
One of them is the morning time. PJ time. He wakes up smiling and silly (sometimes shrieking) and I pick him up. He still smells yummy from the previous night's bath. We come out into the living room, and he sees the Christmas tree. EVERY morning it's as if it's the first time he's seeing it. It is the cutest thing. He points frantically and says "Ooh! Oooooooh!"
Since I already showed off the recent "William and the tree" photos, here are a few of Morning Time William. Playing in his PJs happily, before I left on Sunday for a photo shoot in Easton.

No comments:
Post a Comment