Thursday, December 16, 2010

Extra... just because.





It's freezing out. Well, it's below freezing. It's COLD.

I have been itching to bundle William up, venture out and take photos in his new snowsuit. That seems like torture, though, so I'll wait until there's actually some snow for him to explore.

Last night Grandpa was nearby for a work function and got to come spend the night!

I loved these quick snapshots from this morning. William loves his Grandpa so much. He was peeking out the window with him, and watching the sun rise.

Later in the morning after Grandpa had to go home, W was just having his usual playtime. He's becoming such a BOY! He can build small towers with his blocks (but usually has a compulsion to knock them down and say "BOOM!" after 3 or 4 are stacked), pushes his tractor around the living room, pauses to read a book, and every so often stops, looks up to make sure I'm watching him, smiles, and then carries on.

Despite the cold weather, as you can see, I'm still able to fulfill a bit of my photography bug. But, that being said, either LET IT SNOW, or come on, Spring!

(Click the collage to view larger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment