We had WW's 12 month appointment today. Even Daddy came on his lunch break (what a good Dad!) and it went so well.
I have been a nervous wreck about William's weight since starting at 4 months, he was pretty low in the percentiles. I'm always pestering the poor thing to eat more. He's always been up there for height, but was a little skinny minny!
Today I'm thrilled to report that his stats are:
Weight - 21 lbs 9 oz (33rd percentile! Yay!)
Height - drum roll... 32 3/4 inches. 99th percentile! Big boy!
Such a relief!
We were given the go-ahead to make the switch to whole milk. No more bottles for my baby!
In other related updates, W now has 6 teeth. He's had his 2 top and 2 bottom for awhile, but last week we saw a new (left) bottom one, and on his birthday, Daddy saw a tiny top (also left) poking out!
We had such a nice day yesterday as a family. Of course we had to do a 1-year photo shoot, but I'd like to wait to post those pictures until after his party this Sunday. There is a sneak peek on Facebook, though. :)
Thank you so, so much to our friends and family for the outpouring of sweet messages to William on his first birthday! It was an emotional day looking back at all that's changed in the past 365 days, and it is so nice to know that so many people love our little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment