
What a difference 4 weeks made! Both Esch & I were almost startled when we saw Baby McC appear on the screen this Wednesday, dancing all over the place! We saw 5 fingers, little hands, even where Baby's eyes and mouth are. It was pretty incredible... both visits, I've left thinking that that was the most amazing experience of my life. First seeing the heartbeat, and this week seeing that Baby is MOVING and wiggling!
The heart rate was 160 beats per minute again, and Dr. Cutler (who we love so far) said that everything is "perfect." (!)
It is still hard for me to believe that there is really a baby in there! I am starting to show a little bit (one person at work guessed - yikes), but I'm not sure when it will really, really sink in. Part of it, I think, is that it's still a "secret." Once we're able to share the news with our families, I think it will all become more real. Right now it just seems too good to be true!

No comments:
Post a Comment