
I'm not really sure that a lemon makes sense as the next fruit comparison (isn't a peach bigger than a lemon?!), but that's what the website tells me. 14 weeks... officially in the beginning of my 4th month of pregnancy.
One week until our next appointment! Dr. Cutler told us that at this appointment we would be able to hear the baby's heartbeat; we can't wait! I never thought that going to a doctor's appointment would become my favorite thing to do! :) I actually smile every day when I pass the hospital (her office is also located there) on my way to work. Exciting things will be happening there from now until November!
We've seen the baby twice now, and I expect that hearing that little heartbeat will be just as amazing. Apparently 1st-time Moms can feel the baby moving between 16-22 weeks. I am dying for this to happen... tick tock!
I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day weekend. I can't believe the past few weeks have flown by so fast; next weekend we fly back to PA already for Erika's high school graduation. Can't wait to see everyone!
One week until our next appointment! Dr. Cutler told us that at this appointment we would be able to hear the baby's heartbeat; we can't wait! I never thought that going to a doctor's appointment would become my favorite thing to do! :) I actually smile every day when I pass the hospital (her office is also located there) on my way to work. Exciting things will be happening there from now until November!
We've seen the baby twice now, and I expect that hearing that little heartbeat will be just as amazing. Apparently 1st-time Moms can feel the baby moving between 16-22 weeks. I am dying for this to happen... tick tock!
I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day weekend. I can't believe the past few weeks have flown by so fast; next weekend we fly back to PA already for Erika's high school graduation. Can't wait to see everyone!
I remember when I first felt Jaxson move, it was Easter Sunday at church during communion. I was standing next to the pastor and the microphone, when I felt like I had to pass gas, I was so nervous that everybody would hear me, and was hoping that I'd get through communion before it happened. Well it never happened thankfully, and that's when I knew it was the baby moving. I had never been so nervous...LOL!
ReplyDeleteThe 9 months does go by so quickly and before you know it your in the labor and delivery room, and your asking yourself where the time went. Just remember its easier to go places and carry (and take care of) the baby while he/she is still inside the womb, rather than when he/she is outside the womb...LOL!!
I love reading your posts!! Keep them coming sweetie =D