Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Boys

I had a hard time not getting a little emotional when I uploaded and looked through these photos of William and Esch. Esch is in the middle of studying for finals first is in 2 days), but still took an hour break before dinner to play with his son, who adores him. Look how happy our boy is.
I was inside, and Esch came running in, telling me to "Come outside and watch your son. He's hitting the ball all the way into the garden," and you would have thought that William was 22, in his MLB debut, and had hit the cycle, INCLUDING a homer over the Green Monster. (Oh, and Grandpa, he is much better at batting left-handed!) Esch was so proud. I've got to say - pretty darn good swing for an almost-2-and-a-half-year-old!
Safe at 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment