Friday, March 30, 2012

Great week

This week had some ups and downs, but everything is coming up roses now!

We had another scare, and had to go in for an OB appointment, but luckily everything turned out to be fine, and we even got a quick peek via ultrasound. Baby was lying on his/her back and we got a perfect profile view - we could see the little face - even the nose! The Dr. pointed out that his/her hand was moving up, and suddenly the baby was sucking its thumb. Pretty neat! William was there and we tried to point out what was on the screen.



Later that same day, I went to a movie with a friend from our playgroup, and while watching The Hunger Games and eating chocolate (good combo), I felt the first definite movements! Three consecutive little thumps, all in the same spot. "Hi, Mom! I'm really in here!"

Today we are 14 weeks. Since William is actually napping this afternoon (which is unfortunately becoming a rarity) I took a shot so I could compare with William's pregnancy. Pretty much the same so far.



William has been being a very good boy lately, with the usual cute shenanigans here and there. As I mentioned above, he hasn't been napping. He does stay in his room for an hour or so, but I can hear his little feet stomping around the room, with some crashes and bangs mixed in. The other day when I finally gave up and went to let him out, I was greeted by a little nudist! For the first time, he'd taken off his pants AND diaper and was walking around the room. Yikes.

This weekend GuGu and PopPop are coming to stay with us and watch William as I have a full Saturday & Sunday of out of town photo shoots, and Esch will be studying. A good time will be had by all.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment