




We were lucky enough to have Aunt Erika stay with us for a few days this week - she was on her Spring Break.
She timed it well, as it was in the high 70s all week! We spent lots of time outside... I think she got quite the tour of Carlisle area parks. Yesterday, it was so warm (weather said 78... but in the sun I'm pretty sure it had to be 80) that William played in the back yard in just a swim diaper and t-shirt.
We celebrated the Summer-like weather with a trip to Rita's for some Italian Ice. William was a lucky guy and got to sample all 3 of our flavors. He loved it and after finishing a bite immediately said, "I need more!"
Thanks for coming, Erika! And thanks for all of your help. HAPPY (almost) 21st birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment