Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nap time = more pictures!


William's been a good napper lately, going down at 1 and sleeping until 3. While he sleeps, I just sat down to upload some photos I took last night and wanted to share them.

We went to THE coolest park last night. It's fun to explore our new area. Every time we go to check out a new park or new store, we tell William, and he is very into it. It's pretty cute. He says "New park? New? New?" the whole way there and is always so excited when we get out of the car.

We were ALL excited to see this splash pad park last night. At first, W was the only kiddo there, which was so fun. He had the whole place to himself and both Esch and I were saying that we can't remember him ever being more excited or happy... ever. He was positively squealing. HUGE smiles, tearing around the place, giggling, stomping in puddles, running through the fountains.

I try not to post too many William pictures on Facebook. I'm sure some of my friends, without kids, especially, could not care less about William's adventures. But I figure if you're checking this blog, you like to see what he's up to, so here are some from our great time last night.


Completely soaked, but loving it.

You can click on these to enlarge them... his expressions are worth seeing!


No comments:

Post a Comment