Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Gym


We go (usually once a week) to a cute little local kids' gym. It sometimes takes W a few minutes to warm up to the idea, since there are lots of other (bigger - and louder) kids running around, but we always have fun! By the end of the hour-long "open tumble time" he never wants to leave.

A few from today... I've never taken my camera before because I didn't want to bug anyone, but the rain must have scared everyone off because there were only two other kids & their mommies there, so I snapped away.

Our little athlete:



I always "ask" to go in the ball put but am never too sure about it once I'm in!


I LOVE the huge trampoline! Here I am concentrating, mid-bounce.

The mini trampoline is pretty fun, too.

Watching the other kiddos. They can do so many neat things!




Thanks for looking! I am very proud at the gym.
Bye-bye!
...which I am starting to say all the time now... Bah-bah!


No comments:

Post a Comment