Monday, June 14, 2010

Take me Out to the Ballgame

After I finished working this afternoon, William and I went grocery shopping. He loves sitting in the cart. I think we could stay there for hours and he'd be happy - so much to look at.



He is always a hit - everyone stops to say hi to the little man. Once when we went, someone thought he was a girl, and he was very offended. Today he was looking especially handsome and manly in his little baseball outfit.

He wanted to practice his baserunning skills, so when we got home from the grocery store he practiced sliding into home:



SAFE!



I'm excited that we have decided on a date for William's baptism - it will be on Sunday, August 15th when we are visiting PA. It will be in the church that Esch and I were married in. I can't wait! Already picked out an adorable outfit (thanks, Nanna!) for him to wear.

We're planning on a week-long visit (his first!) to PA to spend some time both in Clarion and in State College. We're already halfway through June (how did that happen?) so it won't be too long. CANNOT WAIT to see everyone!

1 comment: