Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We have news!

Wow.

No, William is not going to be a big brother any time soon.

No, we didn't win the lottery (but I sort of feel like it)...

WE ARE MOVING BACK TO PENNSYLVANIA!

Esch JUST interviewed on Friday, and a few days later, he has a job offer and a start date!

We will be leaving TX very suddenly, and while we'll both miss Austin, and more importantly the friends we've made here, it's time.

We want William to get to see his family, and we want them to get to see and to enjoy him! I can't believe that in less than a month, we'll be there.

Back to hills, mountains, the changing of the seasons... I can't wait!

This really is all happening very fast. We're putting our house on the market (if you're in Austin and know someone on the lookout for a 3 bed, 2.5 bath in Wells Branch, please let us know!), and I've given my last day at the office as July 9th. I proposed to continue telecommuting, so we'll wait to see what the answer on that is.

In the meantime, yikes! We have a house to clean. And show. AND PACK.

We have to find a place in PA.

We have to GET to PA!

Please bear with us if we're a bit scattered in the coming weeks. It's going to be crazy, but worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! It's the moving across country part within a month that is freaking me out the most. Good luck with everything. We'll have to check in with each other once we're settled in back in PA!

    ReplyDelete