While sitting on the living room floor on Sunday afternoon, playing and trying to keep a fussy boy happy, I thought for one second that I'd just caught a glimpse of something small, shiny and white in his mouth...
Sure enough, his first tooth is poking through! It's on the bottom, front. I don't want to bug him and try to take a picture, poor guy is really in the throes of teething pain - plus it's still just a little "bud." But look at what I got to put on the calendar!
I feel like he deserves a treat for being such a little trooper. (Don't you think that the Tooth Fairy should come when little ones GET new teeth, as well as lose them?)
We had a nice relaxing weekend - all 3 of us went to the pool on Saturday. It is definitely Summer in Austin, 90s and humid already. No turning back now!
Another first for William - not really a normal milestone, but one that will make both of our lives easier - he's now big enough and able to sit in the childseat part of a grocery cart! He loved being able to see everything, and it was so much better than lugging him in in his carseat. I guess this is how we'll do it for the next few years! What a big boy.
Hope everyone has a nice week, and a Happy Memorial Day weekend! I wish we were back in PA for the festivities.
oh, teething! wrap an ice cube in a wash cloth and let me go to town, that is my motherly advice for the day :)ps yes, we are feeling the heat here too, definitely no turning back!!
ReplyDelete