Monday, February 8, 2010

3 months old tomorrow






Tomorrow is February 9th. Where did the past 3 months go? The time certainly passes much more quickly with a little baby to play with than when pregnant!

We had a fun weekend with William - I rushed home from work on Friday, which was my first day away from him. It went as well as it could have, I missed him to death, but the workday went pretty quickly and it was fun to see friends at the office.

William is becoming more and more alert, and showing his little personality more every day. He smiles almost constantly when he's awake - and when he's not awake, he sleeps like a champ! I don't know where it came from, but after the Super Bowl yesterday he went to bed at 9:55 and slept until... drum roll... 7:30! Over 9 hours! Shattered his old record. He must be gearing up for the Olympics.

Our first full week of me being back to work was a definite success, all is well!

We're excited to be planning a trip to Florida for William to meet his Great-Gran and to see everyone at the Rojahn family golf tournament. It's not until April, but we can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You're coming to Florida!?!?!?!?! I am going to be in Wilmington for the family tournament. Bad timing. :( Maybe I can change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin, you look fabulous! loving your blog, thanks for keeping us all informed. will esch be taking care of william full time while you are at work?

    ReplyDelete