Monday, February 22, 2010

15 weeks old!





It was the fastest week yet, somehow the past 7 days flew by extra-quickly. We have been watching the Olympics at night, which is always fun. Yesterday it was in the mid-70s and sunny, so we took William AND Georgia downtown to the leash-free part of the walking trails at Auditorium Shores. It was really fun - the dog loved it... the baby, not so much!

We had a little meltdown halfway through our walk, but all was well with a quick sneak-feed in the car, and then Mom and Dad got a nice treat, too - we drove through at P. Terry's for burgers. Mmm!

In other news, I decided to try being a brunette (it's just temporarary!)... William still recognizes me, and Esch likes it, but joked that I look like my "evil twin." :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good. You're so versatile ;) See you in ONE MONTH (plus a few days)!!!

    ReplyDelete