

26 weeks! We're now in DOUBLE DIGIT days until William is here! Can't believe it. We had a fun weekend with Jeff and Barb visiting us in Austin. It was very hot (obviously), but we stayed cool with a trip to Barton Springs, a comedy show and movie in air conditioning, some very yummy dinners out, and had a little get-together with friends at our house, too. Thank you for coming all the way to TX to see us! The weekend went by really quickly, and now we can't believe that the next time we see you, William will be here (or arriving any day). The photo above is of Barb during our little cookout party. For probably the first time in a month, we had a few sprinkles - of course on the day that we had our deck all set up for the party. We stuck it out, and it felt pretty good after all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Barb this week! - and Andrew's was this past Thursday.
I wanted to give a special hello to my Gran, who I know reads the blog from sunny Florida.
We love and miss everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Barb this week! - and Andrew's was this past Thursday.
I wanted to give a special hello to my Gran, who I know reads the blog from sunny Florida.
We love and miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment