




Your baby can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb.
Only 12 weeks to go! Wow.
Unfortunately we're still experiencing the hottest Summer ever in Austin, but there is something promising on the horizon: less than 2 weeks until college football! Our favorite time of the year. And this year, we'll have a little guy named William to hold during a few games - can't believe it! I hope that the next 12 weeks go by quickly; I'm just so excited. This is probably impossible - everyone tells me that the third trimester feels like it's the longest.
But still, feeling good!
I've posted a few pictures of our finishing touches on the nursery (if you haven't seen them on Facebook).
I've posted a few pictures of our finishing touches on the nursery (if you haven't seen them on Facebook).
No comments:
Post a Comment