
Had my 24 week appointment today. Only 16 weeks to go!Got to hear WWM's heartbeat, which was fast (150something beats per minute) and Doc said that that was great.
I won't disclose how much weight I have gained in the past 4 weeks - but let's say I was shocked. :) I shouldn't have been, though, he has obviously been growing really quickly, because I am, too.
We have another ultrasound tomorrow morning; I'm a little perturbed with the Dr., because our last one was a month ago, and though the tech told us she got all the measurements she needed, Doc must not have agreed, because all of a sudden today she announced that she'd like me to have another one. She said that I shouldn't worry, but it's still a matter of WWM being in a good position to get measurements of his spine.
SO, please cross your fingers for us at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning - hopefully everything will be fine, and we will have another picture or two to share of the little one. He should have changed a lot in the past month!
He's been kicking up a storm, and the kicks are getting stronger and stronger. It's still fun and exciting, but some are getting a little bit uncomfortable!
We got back on Sunday from a GREAT time in Hilton Head with the Grims (minus Andrew). Here are a few more pictures:
We got back on Sunday from a GREAT time in Hilton Head with the Grims (minus Andrew). Here are a few more pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2075663&id=3800165&l=9cb9945c6c
Will post ultrasound pics and MAYBE a new belly shot tomorrow, since it's been 2 weeks, and I can see a difference. Stay tuned.
Will post ultrasound pics and MAYBE a new belly shot tomorrow, since it's been 2 weeks, and I can see a difference. Stay tuned.
No worries hon, you look great!
ReplyDelete