We're in Hilton Head with my family, (minus Andrew, who can't take off from work in Minneapolis - we miss you!) and having a great time. The weather is 15-20 degrees cooler than Austin (which makes it a perfect 85!) and we've been at the beach every day. William even got a gift (a future gift, I guess) to wear next Summer - a Salty Dog Cafe onesie.
Today Esch flies in to join us; can't wait to go pick him up.
While we DID take a belly shot yesterday on the beach (thanks Dave), I forgot my camera cord and can't upload it until we get home. Let's just say that one lady asked me when I was due, and when I answered "November," she said, "Oh my! Is it twins?" Thanks; thanks a lot!
I don't mind, though - still feeling great, it's just getting a little bit harder to get around - can't bend over, have crazy heartburn, all that good stuff.
Next week when we get back from the beach we have our 24 week appointment - at which point I will be exactly 3/5 of the way there. Scary but so exciting!
Have fun! :)
ReplyDelete