If I had known that William would be so cooperative, I would have dressed us in something nicer, but oh well. These are nothing fancy, but mean the world to me.
I don't really have any photos of William and myself together since we had family photos taken as my birthday present in September. I asked Esch to try to get a few of W and I, and he did a great job!
William asks almost every day to "feel the baby" and even though he has not felt any kicks yet, he likes the idea.
I never get to actually see what William looks like standing next to me - he is getting so big! It kind of took my breath away to see these pictures. My baby isn't going to be the baby anymore!
{You should be able to click on the photos to enlarge them}
We are now in the official countdown to the beach! I have a photo shoot in State College on Friday morning, so we're heading there, and William will get to spend the day with his Gran, who is coming all the way from Florida! Nain and Taid will also be home from their Florida winter home, and we can't wait to see them. On Saturday, we get to celebrate with and congratulate Uncle David on his college graduation! Then Sunday (Mother's Day) we're off to Hilton Head to join the McCombies for a whole week at the beach. We are so lucky to get to see our families.
I know that Esch and I both miss Austin and our friends there, but this is why we left such a great city - for William to be able to see his Grandparents and aunt and uncles all the time. We are so happy!











These pics are so sweet! Love the one where he has both hands on your baby bump and is laughing.
ReplyDelete