Last week felt very short, since we got back from Nanna & Grandpa's on Tuesday night. Unfortunately on Thursday we had a follow-up appointment to learn that you are indeed allergic to eggs (as we thought), AND nuts. Very sad! Don't want to dwell on it on your happy blog, though, so on to the rest of the week!You got to spend more than 24 hours straight with just your Daddy, when I went to NJ for my friend Lisa's wedding shower. You two boys had so much fun - I got the report that you went to pet stores to look at the animals, the library, a basketball game, and on lots of nice walks with Georgia. What a lucky boy to have such a fun Daddy.
Earlier in the week, after dinner, you entertained us with a game of Peekaboo. You've played MANY a round of Peekaboo before, but this time was different because YOU were the one playfully covering your face and popping back out. You thought it was hilarious!
On Sunday when I got back from my trip, it was a pretty nice afternoon, so we went to the park to let you run around. You were a wild man! Your little shoes were clip-clopping all over the place as you explored.This is SUCH a fun age! We love you so much, W.
I love the shot of William and Ga-Ga with the trees in the background.
ReplyDelete