Friday, August 6, 2010

No, no!

When my brother David was little, he thought for a period of time that our dog Carly's name was actually "NO." Poor Carly was a bit... special, and was always getting into trouble. All we ever told her was "no."

I keep thinking of Carly lately, as suddenly (An overnight phenomenon! It happened when W started crawling really well) I find myself using this word a lot. But not with the dog - she is an angel. William Wesley is getting into EVERYTHING!

I probably could have posted these photos alone to speak for themselves. Without further ado, here we have WW in several "No no!" locations, all within a 2 minute (no joke) timespan. Ohhhh, dear.


"Oooooh!" Says William. "NO NO," says Mommy.


This area, fondly referred to as the batcave, is a big draw. We make a beeline for this spot time and time again.


There are FIVE windows with blinds to pull on in this room! Who knew that blinds were literally the most fascinating thing in the world to an 8.5 month old.


Blinds, shminds! DOG BOWLS! Glorious!

3 comments:

  1. I was in the middle of reading about your little devil when Evan spit up ALL over me. Oh, the joys of motherhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will only start to get worse once he starts walking! Good thing everything material in your home is replaceable. Our little man says "no, no, sit" every time he sees a dog. Kid's are too funny! Hope you're enjoying settling in to your new place.

    ReplyDelete